The boys and girls were amazing at their Holiday Concert last week! I hope all of you enjoyed the show. The kids and Mr. Robison worked very hard on perfecting the performance. Well done kids! You sounded wonderful.
Some of the important events before winter break are as follows:
- Tuesday, December 15: Holiday fair. Please let me know if you can volunteer some time to help run the fair. Room 2 students will be shopping between 10:15 and 10:45. If you wish to have your child shop, please send your child to school with money.
- Wednesday, December 16: Mrs. Martin will be coming to visit us to teach us about Native American Circle Stories. We will have a chance to write our own!
- Friday, December 18: The kids will help move the newly hatched trout from the hatchery basket to the main tank. We will have to start feeding and monitoring the water after they are moved. We will move the fish to the tank at 1:15.
- Friday, December 18: Gingerbread Houses! Students are asked to bring in candy to share (no peanuts please), 1 box of graham crackers and 1 can of vanilla frosting (original, not whipped) Please come join us around 1:30.
- Wednesday, December 23: Lego Stop Action Premier! The kids are busy planning the final stages of the premier. The whole entire premier is being planned and run by the kids. They are very excited to share their Lego movies with you. Please RSVP if you or anyone else will be able to join us for 11:30. We are asking for people to RSVP so we have enough seats and popcorn to go around.
- Wednesday, December 23: Holiday party. All students are asked to bring in a wrapped Crazy Pen for the pen exchange. Mrs. Cella sent home a letter about a potluck sign up to send food in for our breakfast themed lunch. Please let me know if you need another letter. Lunch will start immediately following the Lego Stop Action Premier.
Please email me with any questions about the events that will be occurring before winter break.